An exhibition at Atom Gallery, London
8th December 2017 – 26th January 2018
Call to artists, illustrators and printmakers
Atom Gallery seeks submissions of work from artists, illustrators and printmakers on the theme of “Tomorrow’s World” for a group exhibition at our London gallery from 8th December 2017 until 26th January 2018.
- Broad interpretations of the theme are welcomed – utopias, dystopias, science fiction, political prophecies, fears, hopes, quotations…
- Artworks should be 2D, although we may consider 3D pieces. Unfortunately installations cannot be considered due to space limitations.
- Please email images, dimensions and details of the proposed/finished artwork to email@example.com – with “Tomorrow’s World” as the subject line – by 8th November 2017. Submissions after this date may not be considered.
- If selected the finished artwork must be delivered to Atom Gallery at 127 Green Lanes, London N16 9DA by 1st December 2017.
- Atom will responsible for framing and hanging the artworks for the exhibition.
- Selected artists should grant Atom Gallery permission to use their artwork for the purposes of publicising the exhibition.
- Delivery and collection of the artwork is the responsibility of the artist. However we can arrange return postage upon receipt of adequate payment.
- All artworks submitted should be available for sale for the duration of the exhibition, both in the gallery and from Atom Gallery’s online shop. Artists will be asked to sign our standard artist’s agreement and will receive 60% of the sale price of their work if sold.
- If you have any further questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tomorrow’s World” as the subject line.
We look forward to receiving your submissions.